FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

the letter, page-12

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    Hi Derham, I'm sure between you & Pinto, assuming you're of similar minds afer DT gives us his speil, you have enough contacts between you in the top 20 to muster the critical mass required, 10-15% of the registry would be huge IMO, get a proposed board together, see if the current board is willing to change tack, if not, issue a challenge with proposed course of action on the ASX. you might even get Van Eck on board. You're right it will cost money to challenge, & I as a shareholder would be happy to see that reimbursed from FML...you'd probably have to win though. What is the cost of SG winning, you get diluted out of existence, no capital growth, stagnant if lucky & eventually force acquisitioned so you cant even hang on for the eventual ride, & I assume the Chinese will happily sell gold when the time is right, they dont have to ship it all back to the mainland.

Rectums need re-adjusting. You might take me for a raving loony small holder that hasnt a clue, & maybe I am, but I dont intend seeing the rug pulled from under me & my assets snaffled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $1.169K 8.898K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 222192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.