FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

the letter

1. 732 Posts.
    It humours me when I see posters trying to add weight to their take on things by quoting some perceived sagacity from the past.

I am quite sure for every gem of wisdom found to bolster a view, one could equally dig up some heavyweight well known and respected politician,philosopher,financier etc who has been quoted as saying something which could counter it.

Churchill, for instance, was also quoted as saying " a riddle, wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma"
    As we know he was referring to Russia at the time, but one could use the same observation for China or just about any Country on the planet in my opinion these days.

Unless I am mistaken, it appears that even though the shareholders are going to be afforded a letter from the Chairman,which I assume will contain hitherto unreleased information on the 51% takeover offer(LOL),it has also been felt necessary to back this letter up with a video presentation,as it is felt that mere words alone would not do adequate justice to such a screaming deal.
    Please tell me that this video isnt going to be a helicopter view of Focus resources and acquisitions, and stuff on the surface glinting in the sunshine,because we all know that already don't we?

We are all perfectly aware of what we are happily meant to be handing over to someone else,so if this video is indeed about exactly that,does the Chairman seriously think it will help him in his quest to sell this deal if he salts the wound?

Bet the cameraman doesn't do a 360 inside the copter to reveal the somewhat smug looking occupants!!

Yes yes I know,why don't I stop guessing and wait and see!

yyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.