FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

I like a well placed quote however a picture with caption is...

1. 21 Posts.
    I like a well placed quote however a picture with caption is worth 1001 or more words.

This carton I have been looking for since the 51% has come up, I remember this from my history class of year 11.
    The names have changed (I am sure you can figure out which)but the idea is still the same.

"All Li'! I Agree"! But only up to here!"
    http://www.cartoons.ac.uk/record/LSE2249

You may wish to stop here.... if you only came for the quote.

I do not mind gaining a "cornerstone investor" since that was something which has been talked about a lot over the years. The need for one was what was talked about not the % of share or even how they got the shares. But they are and still needed.

Another topic/idea that has been wanted by a lot of posters is share price floor which we would also have in the form of a 5c price. Not the price I would like but it is still a starting point.

Which also goes with the dirty word "consolidation" which grows once or twice a year like some weeds or flowers, depending on how one Personal feels about that action. Timing of this or what total number of shares do we reach has never really been talked about either in my reading of posts (I could have been wrong about this but cant remember everything).

Then like all peoples Friday some drinking comes and then in my case a little more, Then came some thinking since I also own a small parcel of Fe shares, which has a JV partner for 50 50 (Funny enough Chinese) with a off take agreement to buy every ton of ore.

Now if knew I could buy into a company(JV/Share allotment) and get access to every OZ of Au in a off take for X years(smaller time frame than Fe of coarse) for the in ground price of $100 bucks or so (a form of hedging). Which I pay market rate which would only be fair to my JV partner since he has the gold I need and the means in place to get out a nice starting amount of 170 to 200k ATM which is a lot cheaper than market rate and does not push the POG up as fast. Since my profit equation would be something like this
    (((Total Production Cost - POG)*.51)-$100) = SD happy
    Gold at bloody cheap price compared with Market Value price.

Now this is all well and good BUT like a few people have pointed out SD is a cog in the Chinese machine. I need more gold a lot more to get my government’s reserve up to speed.
    So we also need to explore for more gold since this company mines life at my goal would be 4 or 5 years or possible less. So exploring the land that my JV partner has with the extra cash and better drilling around current areas would be a good start.

Now we have a bottle neck with mill through put so lets upgrade them as well to handle a lot more tonnage. But I still want to make more money of the same ounce of gold but trying to control the gold market in it's current state is well out of my control(let alone a economy of china). So lets look at internal costs that we can control. *gasp* we reduced the costs of mining by the experience curve effect. Reduce cost of Gold again something that has been harped on in this forum for a long time.

Mean while the 49errs are gaining in company value of by expansion of oz's, mines, multi metals, equipment and Reduced cash cost. Win:Win!

If I gave advice tell me so I don’t take it. Thanks

PS I failed english not history.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.