FML 13.8% 16.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Calm down Pinto,Getting all emotional about a stock isn't the...

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Calm down Pinto,

Getting all emotional about a stock isn't the way to evaluate it.

You have done great work in the past unraveling and explaining the geology, and thats appreciated,

However, making business decisions about the funding and commercial transaction should not be assessed by how you feel.

It seems that detailed rigourous numerical analysis of the act of mining is permitted, but applying that type of rigour to unravelling the more murky would of business somehow does not apply, and instead we resort to assumptions based on our value system and extrapolate to the extent we feel he is a nice man.

Good grief.

Ans since when have I been a down ramper? It is a tactic from CW's book of making it appear someone has said something they didn't. You know throw enough around and maybe it sticks.

As it stands the deal does not the smell test. Too much on faith stuff, too little history to look to, the only history I can find is 1:400 dividend ratio for SD.

If SD come out with a single statement "SD aims to increase its dividend payout ratio for its holders", I might start to get on board.

Finally, their self interest would be starting to line up with ours.

Not so, so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.020(13.8%)
Mkt cap ! $47.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 16.5¢ 14.5¢ $9.976K 68.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24701 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 9616 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.