FML 13.8% 16.5¢ focus minerals ltd

the letter, page-5

1. 732 Posts.
    There are several points Pinto if your mind is open to them.

1/
    Quoting famous sayings for effect is almost always counter productive and normally used as a lesson in educational one upmanship,but only serves to give the recipient the impression that the quoter equates his own mind with that of someone with far greater perceived wisdom than most,thereby rendering him/her a tad desperate for recognition.
    2/

Most on here seem to believe this letter from the Chairman is going to contain information that not only has not been mentioned already in one form or another,but will be so revelationary in depth and extra content,that it will enable all of the jigsaw pieces of the TO offer to somehow magically fit together and therefore assist in their yes or no decision. I don't.
    3/
    To assist this decision even further,we may well be treated on video to the same helicopter view that was afforded the Chinese Government months ago,when the BOD were flogging the fantastic potential of the company to them, and asking them if they would like it all dropped in their lap as a just about going concern due to unsavvy management of funds,with the proviso that they give their solemn promise that everyone keeps there job.
    4/
    All of this is guesswork on my part because for some reason a bit of editing on a six month old camera shoot is still not available, and someone must be putting enough spin on the Chairmans letter to have more screwed up paper on the floor than the pages in War and Peace.

5/
    The yawn at the end is because of the time all this nonsense is taking causing me to make up all these FML scenarios in my head to try and keep awake.

That is what happens you see Pinto when people are consistently kept out of the information loop.

They make guesswork judgements as to why!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.020(13.8%)
Mkt cap ! $47.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 16.5¢ 14.5¢ $9.976K 68.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24701 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 9616 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.