the libs are dead., page-4

1. 1,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    gday atomou,
    the point about bob brown and the greens was not really a moan, i like his forthright and honest criticisms, but a general observation.
    i believe the greens are viewed, rightly or wrongly, as too alternative for middle australia, the 'working families' if you like. with some tweaking though the greens should be able to represent the masses who are really concerned about the environment, and this may well be anyone other than industrialists. even for brown to criticise rudds meeting with the queen- to side with george brandid of all people- was strange at the least.

im in newcastle, and the corrupt/inept shenanigans of costa and sartor etc makes my skin crawl. you WA natives should thank whoever you dont have to put up with these clowns. i think you'll find that stresses on the hospital system is not confined to WA, NSW, australia, or any deveoped society for that matter. people living longer, medicine keeping alive and in hospital those who before may have passed away, more cars, more accidents, more polution more sickness, blah blah blah.
    frankly, its quite easy to blame the polly.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.