the libs are dead., page-40

1. 25,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Dave. I have listed thes corrupt Sate Labor pollies numerous times on this site and I certainly don't intend to repeat this just for your benefit. If you refuse to acknowledge the truth so be it. But here are just a few very recent examples Labor pollies getting their hands very dirty

'Bryan Green, was forced to quit after The Australian revealed he had signed a secret deal promising a business monopoly to two ex-Labor ministers.'(Tasmanian Deputy Labor PremierIt is true that the jury in this casewas unable to reach a MAJORITY verdict but he will be tried again next year.

Print Email Add to My Stories Comments (39)

Tasmanian Deputy Premier resigns
    Posted Wed Apr 9, 2008 10:19am AEST
    Updated Wed Apr 9, 2008 12:49pm AEST

Exit: Steve Kons leaves Government House after resigning (ABC TV)

Video: Tas Deputy Premier resigns (ABC News) Audio: New scandal as Tas Deputy Premier resigns (The World Today) Audio: Lennon announces Kons resignation (ABC) Audio: Steve Kons apologising in Parliament (ABC) Tasmania's Deputy Premier Steve Kons has tendered his resignation after admitting misleading Parliament over the proposed appointment of a magistrate.

Print Email Add to My Stories Comments (39)

Tasmanian Deputy Premier resigns
    Posted Wed Apr 9, 2008 10:19am AEST
    Updated Wed Apr 9, 2008 12:49pm AEST

Exit: Steve Kons leaves Government House after resigning (ABC TV)

Video: Tas Deputy Premier resigns (ABC News) Audio: New scandal as Tas Deputy Premier resigns (The World Today) Audio: Lennon announces Kons resignation (ABC) Audio: Steve Kons apologising in Parliament (ABC) Tasmania's Deputy Premier Steve Kons has tendered his resignation after admitting misleading Parliament over the proposed appointment of a magistrate.

'Tasmania's Deputy Premier Steve Kons has tendered his resignation after admitting misleading Parliament over the proposed appointment of a magistrate.' AND

And so it goes on and on in our beloved State Labor parties.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.