HFR 0.00% 26.0¢ highfield resources limited

The license is about to arrive

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    JAVIER DEL CASTILLO BANDRÉS FORMER MAYOR OF SANGÜESA
    Posted on 03/06/2023 at 07:13
    As a neighbor, already a veteran, it is not possible for me to inhibit myself from the social life of the town where I was born and of which
    I am a part.Having presided over your City Council leaves a mark.
    The same, surely, that he will have left to the five mayors who have succeeded me.
    Exercising the power granted by the position is not easy, but it is a duty and responsibility assumed for the service of the people.
    This begins with the daily functioning of all the necessary services in the neighborhood: education, health, water supply, culture, etc.But also in the future of the life of a people, challenges and occasions come up that require agreements of transcendence with speed.
    That of the Mina-Muga de Geoalcali is one.It is a potash mine with state-of-the-art design and technology that will last for several decades, which will mean a lasting benefit for the area.
    It is estimated that it will create some 800 jobs, not counting the multiplying effect that this has on indirect employment.This is the opportunity that our local and regional representatives have raised today.It depends on your attitude that your difficulties become improvements.According to the Information Bulletin of the Sangüesa Town Hall(November 2016) On May 8, 2013, the Sangüesa City Council, together with the company, began processing the Muga Mine project, located in the municipalities of Sangüesa (Navarra) and Undués de Lerda (Aragón), and with it the long administrative procedures that the subject requires.The Ministry of Mines and Environment approves the project.The same happens with regard to the legal framework with the Ministry of the Environment, Local Administration and Territory Planning of the Government of Navarra.Therefore, the corresponding approvals were obtained from the State agencies, the Government of Navarra and Aragon, as published, on July 16, 2021, that is, 19 months ago.That day seemed to be the starting gun.To announce it, a tent is even installed in the term of Sangüesa "Las Navas" (del Socorro) where the facilities of the future factory will be located. In this act, knowledge is given, with triumphant airs, of the granting of state and regional licenses; only the municipal ones of Sangüesa and Undués are missing, apparently imminent.The president of the Government of Navarra presided over that public act, accompanied by the mayors of Sangüesa and Undués and the general director of Geoalcali, and mayors and councilors from the surrounding area attended and as many neighbors as wanted to attend, including yours truly. Immediately Undués grants the works license(although the government of Aragon had its reluctance at first) and Geoalcali began without pause the works on land under its jurisdiction.In January of this same year he had to suspend them for not being able to continue in Sangüesa. Our City Council has not granted the building permit. Because? For administrative reasons? Willingly? From lack of understanding and collaboration of the City Council and Government of Navarra? Coordination with the company?Whatever it is, they are frustrating the expectations of the citizens they represent.Especially to the most humble and needy.To those who urgently look for work, get a salary to live.To those who struggle to continue living in our land or want to come to this emptied Merindad de la Navarra.Tell the mayoress of Sangüesa and the president of the Government of Navarra to act with institutional loyalty and, with the efficient and trained teams of their administrations, resolve. Save for then those pretty photos with which they advertise themselves dressed in rigorous business suits for the opening day.That day, once the project has been completed, that there be a photo and that it remains for posterity and the recognition of the citizens of Sangues, Navarre; making clear the credibility and prestige of the institutions. Only they are there to serve common needs. Contribute to the wealth and development of our people, create jobs, development, future... In short, life: grant the license. In a constructive mood.
    Javier del Castillo Bandrés, former mayor of Sangüesa

The noise, the movement that is seen, tells me that the license is about to arrive
    Regards
    Ignacio

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $13.42K 51.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 49459 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 28287 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.