RXL 3.57% 14.5¢ rox resources limited

I'll go back again to RXL having proved the current resource on...

1. 35,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 552
    I'll go back again to RXL having proved the current resource on less than 5km2 of a 480km2 land holding, so with so much land that was already held and not having even seen a drill bit why is management increasing ground even further ?

one would assume it goes back to the board obviously having a much a greater understanding of the current state of affairs than we do.

management are well aware of which companies they are in discussions with, the outlook held by all of these companies in regards to the McArthur Basin, and presumably a much greater understanding of how these parties stand against the zinc market into the future & the objectives they are looking to achieve.

"lights are out" in terms of shareholders understanding of what is happening behind the scenes may be true - but I would say the contrary of lights out is the view from the boardroom....

It has been a very longtime since I have seen a company providing the potential opportunity that exists here - hence why I have taken my position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $57.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $15.55K 108.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 153827 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 369817 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.