LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Hi KemjThis probably isn't what you want to hear but...I no...

1. 1,459 Posts.
    Hi Kemj

This probably isn't what you want to hear but...

I no longer hold a marketable parcel.

I kept a few in case a worthy CR was hatched and because I find if I hold a few shares in a company, it reminds me of my entry mistakes and not to repeat them.

I also hold if I want to retain an interest in a stock.

Meaning I haven't entirely written FNT off.

If FNT is good value at current prices why aren't the directors buying? That's the question I ask myself...

Actually, more to the point... why isn't OTML or NCM buying more ? Hmmmm.

Last director sale of shares was in the 7's... SP is now ~50% below that.

Also, why set the new directors options exercise price so low, (6cps) since they have plenty of time to run ???

If directors had the kind of confidence expressed in the announcements post drilling Andewa, then I would expect them to be buying on market while prices are subdued.

I would also expect option exercise prices in the 20's at least.

But that isn't the case.

I could continue but I'm sure it won't make a difference to
    any holders who are underwater.

A well respected poster here implied that "negative posting" was the cause of the recent SP slide.

I refute that almost entirely.

I would suggest that the FNT J.V. and buying into QRL was the trigger for the sell down, followed by more below par assay results.

Why? it was a clear signal imo, that Andewa has come up almost as good as empty (to date) and that a new prospect (QRL's) was needed to regain interest.

The spec end of the market is definitely in "risk on" mode once again, the major signal this was the case was the rise and rise of Sirius after the Nova Discovery.

There have been numerous others RXL etc...

If the wider market is rising and has been consistently rising for the last 6 months, then poor market conditions can no longer be used as an excuse for below par SP performance as has been too often mentioned here.

So... Question remains... Where is the bottom? More shares on issue now - so if based on Market Cap the SP should not go to previous lows.

I feel sorry for posters like Timnea and others who actually subscribed for an EXTRA 300k SPP shares at 23cps.

Anyway, mini rant over...

Now, who wants to take a stab at picking the low?

Gdoggy - Expected more from you TBH.

Existing Shareholders WOULD be buying on market now and supporting the SP if they had REAL confidence going forward.

A few posters on a chat site does not a market make.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.021K 1.077M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 62873347 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5949256 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.