NVX 0.71% 70.5¢ novonix limited

The Limiting Factor video series on Novonix, page-10

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    To be honest, Feral, I also wish someone would compared DPMG and Maxwell techniques. my understanding of the two is from an investor's perspective, rather than an engineer.

But here is my understanding:
    1. Maxwell: dry powder is mixed using whatever particles they want to blend, then the mixture is extruded through rollers, then the film is dried. Pretty brilliant and simple process. I know it's dried at 120C in vacuum, not sure how hot the rollers have to be. Not sure what all the initial mixing additives are, but they are added together in dry powder, not slurry. Also not sure what the final product looks like under microscope or how it performs after cycling. Also, I've only seen mention of it used in "pouch battery".

2. DPMG: dry precursors tossed into a spinning drum and heated to 3000C. Also a brilliantly simple process, which is in fact borrowed from other industries, so there should be plenty of previous research and experience to guide improvements.

Tesla will no doubt use Maxwell technology, which is ready and tested. In my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $344.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 72.0¢ 68.5¢ $478.7K 675.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15701 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.