NVX 0.71% 70.5¢ novonix limited

The Limiting Factor video series on Novonix, page-38

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1133
    This DPMG video has caused me a bit of a rethink. The current methods for both cathode and anode production are both exacting and messy. No wonder in the recent Galli video that the chappy was saying that production companies struggle to keep their capacity above 40th percentile. Which is woefull. DPMG ticks all the boxes, it is simpler, faster and much cleaner/greener and works. It truly is a breakthrough IMO. This combined with the knowledge that the Maxwell tech is synergistic ,not agonistic has swung my excitometer from neutral into the green section for BD. DPMG to Elon is like a red flag to a bull , bloody irresistable IMO. Cheaper, faster and cleaner, ticks all his boxes. GE bangs on like an old dunny door in a stiff noreaster but maybe he is right on the money. I am moving from hopeful sceptic to cautious optimism. A few more videos and maybe I'll be a GE clone.LOL. Piechart says he has sold down to a free carried position. I havent, I was thinking of doing so in the run up in SP prior to BD largely because it leaves me exposed to the USA listing and any other positive news prior to BD. I am likely to run with a hold position now. Feral

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.