EQN 4.35% 22.0¢ equinox resources limited.

Hi magari,I bought my first shares in EQN at the beginning of...

1. 9,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi magari,

I bought my first shares in EQN at the beginning of 2006 and we both know how much of a shocker the ride has been since.

When all was looking so good, something would come up and decimate the share price.

But investing is looking ahead, and not backwards, and looking forward EQN is in a very strong position now.

We should have the worst behind us now and plenty of good news coming our way from now on.

The succesfull ramping ups seems to be happening now and to be honest with you, anyone who would have thought that getting the biggest open cut coppermine into production without hick-ups, would have been dreaming.

By the looks of the last Announcement EQN is doing a good job by ramping up towards full production, and as they have stated they will be much better prepared for the wet season this time around.

As with everything we learn from our prervious experiences and the EQN team would be no different.

I think that if we keep holding onto our EQN shares and with the world economy going back to normal in the next 12 months or so, we would be lucky to be able to pick up these shares under the $10 mark.

Ofcourse we need the ramp up to full production to be completed by then, and a healthy copper price.

I think that this is possible and that todays price is still very much a bargain.

Remember big copper mines like EQN are not easy to find and certainly not many are going to come into production in the next couple of years.

But what we can be assured off that those copper mines that are producing copper right now, are slowly depleting their resources, and with copper demand increasing we all know what will happen to copper prices in this scenario.

I am very happy with the future outlook of EQN and the future increase demand for Uranium will add much value to our stock piled Uranium resource.

And we both know that the Lumwana copper mine is surrounded with other huge copper deposits which probably could double the live span of the lumwana resource another 36 years.......

YES THIS COPPER MINE IS A MONSTER OF A MINE.

good luck guys

And if we are not going to be take-over before hand, we can anticipate healthy dividents and share price increases in our retirment from this long live copper mine.

And EQN will not just be lumwana at that stage but a major mining house build out of the profits of Lumwana with plenty of mines around the globe imho.

Please do your own research

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.