OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

The List & Evidence, page-3

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    Mate,

I have lost NO money here and get absolutely no joy out of seeing OGX fail. I do however have a passionate hatered for a few here that have systematically and deliberately mislead or attempted to mislead myself and others both here and elsewhere.

Now to be clear, the person (possibly two or three), has not been named by you so it is irrelevant who they are reference your cause. Reference giving you hints..... mate, this isn't a game of guess who. Serious crimes have been committed here IMO and I'm have no time or interest in playing a game of cludo in an attempt to garner respect or approval from you or anyone else reference the veracity of my accusations.

I just thought you were being a little reckless with your approach and felt it may have been detrimental to you personally, any innocent (sufficiently pissed off or letigious), holders and to our overall goal. I'm sorry I said anything. You do whatever the f$$& you want and defame anyone and everyone you feel you need to.

I don't give a s&$# who believes me or not....... But be careful mate because this isn't a game played by 18 year old egos straight out of UNI. There is big money involved and some of these guys are arseholes and ALL of these guys are smarter than the likes of you or me.

Good luck with it mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.