PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

I agree with your sentiments entirely Red. In fact I am a little...

1. 805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I agree with your sentiments entirely Red. In fact I am a little surprised that the post to which you refer hasn’t been moderated,
    My dear mother used to tell me that if you haven’t got anything nice to say then Say nothing. How prophetically correct that advice has been. Many of our fellow posters would be well advised to listen to that advice!!

I can only wonder the motivation of that poster and indeed many others who are now bagging the company and the Chinese. Certainly they cannot be trying to boost the SP as if they were to be believed it’s effect can only result in the contrary.

We need to remember that it is management and the Chinese market that got the company on the road to success and still has the potential to make PET hugely successful resulting in a major rise in the SP. Isn’t that what we all want?

Unfortunately Covid has thrown a real spanner in the works but it will not last forever and given time I genuinely believe it will be back to business as usual.

If we look at China alone it must be highly likely that Dianchi will proceed after successful testing. The Chinese have already spent a fortune over the years unsuccessfully attempting to rectify the algae issue there and seem very much committed to doing whatever it takes to fix the problem and PET is the answer. A Dianchi project would be a massive win for PET

I understand there are numerous issues that may have contributed to the fall in the SP but going forward the pipeline (which remember doesn’t even include Dianchi) is very reassuring.

We just need to be patient and we will be rewarded even with all the unnecessary bagging that has been going on of late

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.