ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

The Lithium Boom, page-3

1. 106 Posts.
    PIO is looking like my favorite long term investment. Very early days here though.

None of the LI miners/explorers I've been following have fallen in SP, they are all sideways, up, or straight up vertical!

I'm following the GXY GMM story closely, and AJM PLP, PLS, ADV and now PIO
    For now they are all good bets in my opinion, In a general sense the tide is rising so all of the boats will rise with it.
    Look at the asx LI index, up crazy percentage for an index in such a short time.

But when the results start to come out for each one, you'd want hope that you stacked your deck toward the ones with the biggest opportunity and upside (Quantity, Quality, and Proximity to Gigafactories).

In a way PIO is somewhat de-risked in my view due to their existing mines which are producing other metals.

I like holding roughies with massive potential (with luck), however it's better to have more of your hard earned in the de-risked ones, the ones mining and earning - Rather than the ones with debt and no/little income and a hope on buying the right tenement.

Good to be aboard the PIO train, hope we can climb mountains from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.