AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

The Lithium Ride

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    I thought I would get in before the "glass is half empty" folk and point out that we are not alone today...(again)

ORE 5.79% down
    PLS 5.83% down
    GXY 7.37% down

As per last time, there seems to be an orchestrated campaign at play...given the only connection between these companies is Li....the broader markets aren't down 6%, the ASX200 isnt , the other Lithium battery component companies aren't, as far as I know the EV market keeps getting stronger, Li demand is still greater than supply, nobody has unveiled an Industrial scale process to convert H2O to Li and the Australian and Argentinian economies didn't suddenly fall into a sink hole at the same time.

Add that this only just happened recently.

And the conclusions is ........???

IMHO I have NFI .....serious none. ....other than wild conspiracy theories about forest shaking (I assume the plural of tree shaking) by a star chamber of evil hedge funds.....

but I would like to hear if anyone has a more sensible, plausible...possibly sane theory about why Li...why these 3 companies (is it more widespread in Li)...how many loops have they planned for us etc...

564xxl
    Glad i'm not retiring yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.