MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

the little i could glean today.....

1. 1,702 Posts.
    hello men and faithful feet-servants of the small miners especially mornstar..... just relating that I rang the management this morning and also left a message for dr jackson on some geology stuff in the area preparing for a visit in oct or nov to catch up and hopefully see this all nations or hunts or wallaby and directions to and from........ the senior garling said today that the technical guys are on site as we speak.....no they have not pressed the go button on a milling set up yet because they are in discussions with Shire council and mines depts which seems logical...... said they would definitely be looking to spend 1-2mills on plant and it would be gravity focused.....said they had engineering stuff being done presently on mine site (waste issues?????) but several days of structural and geotechnical stuff happening..... he said they were very focused on extraction right now and stockpile and would almost certainly treat ore offsite given a plant is a 3 month job to build if all systems go etc...... ummmmm said he can't see as has bad eyes but is reliably informed by the junior md that the stockpile is around 1,000 tonnes and growing...... said the miners were very professional and fabulous to date..... and from Qld......... ex from the gympie gold mine for a period (don't know that mine but it was narrow vein (I think........).... he said the comprehensive plan being built out will see many years of mining at mornstar..... questioned on the surrounding areas and he said the warmer weather now is going to see activity again at the waverley nearby m-s mine and at some other spots including renewed access to the wallaby and reliance(?????)..... he said several investors have been up there later on and using ther better weather to get around.... i asked about Herald resources and the a1 mine and he said he used to be involved in a company that ran the mine in the late 70's and early 80's and good luck to them - the better they do the better it is for us max said......ummmmm what else????? planning to access the adit soon (i am guessing engineers have something to do with this issue????)... he said the adit was in good shape but would need to be widened for trucks but upping tonnages was not the only game rather they need to look for grade...... asked about grades he was non-committal saying the technical team were busy defining areas of grade to make mining profitable...... what's the profit margin i asked he said they released costs last year but obviously gold price has risen a bit....... he sounded on top of his game but deferred many of the technical questions to his son (away with geos).......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.