OXR oxiana limited

the little rio

1. 242 Posts.
    Nice move on OXR late. Having been on OXR or more directly Owen Hegarty from the start, my friends think im mad to still be buying at every opportunity. Go over the announcements work out what they have in the ground and how much its costing to liberate it. then realise that every resource is still open in some direction. Add to that the stellar management and you will see there is still large gains to be made.

Every large mining company gets its start with a good mine that has a long life. Seppon puts everything in arms length of Owen and you will see no fence sitting from this man. You don't hold a position at Rio Tinto such as he did without being the top of your field and on top of the experience,he brings all the contacts he has aquired in 25 years with the worlds largest miner.

My circle of friends won't touch it now because we all remember the 2 cent company from way back and their logic dictates it can't still be a good buy. He who took a couple million shares just before close thinks differently.

$1 is here now and it will be a steady path up from there. I am of course hugely bias towards my baby who has rewarded me so well, but i think all the people out there who knew her when she was a two bit fluezy should re-evaluate. I have no intention of ramping this up i've been around long enough to see the pattern in the buying,which indicates all the players are already over it. Most stocks are only there for Joe Billionaire and company to fleece the small guy. Growth stocks are the ONLY way to obtain sharemarket riches for the common man and believe me they are very rare.

All you have to do is identify a good growth stock and repeat the mantra 'Time in the market ALWAYS beats timing the market' and you are on the only path to riches.

Sorry for carrying on but this one is definately a rare gem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.