POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Cannot disagree with you there Mr T. We have seen what happened...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Cannot disagree with you there Mr T. We have seen what happened with the LME. MANIPULATION WRITTEN ALL OVER IT.

Anyone who has been involved with the share market for some time and does not have a hidden agenda will agree that the share market is manipulated. You have professional traders using special software, special hardware, special teams, special mechanisms, etc to get the outcome they want, often at the detriment of small SH like us. Of course, some shares are more vulnerable if management keep breaking promises, start new studies of things that have already been studied a number of times before, etc. In this price environment, PH cannot be excused anymore if he comes up with other excuses. I have been very supportive of him for the 2 years he has been at the helm but I must admit I have been disappointed lately. PAN even brought forward their production and boy, are they reaping the benefits big time. A happy bunch of SH and well done to them.

Everyone on these threads have been saying how awesome this company is and how we are worth many times more than PAN. But I guess, we are only as good as the management team we have. If you have a team comprising of the best players on the planet working under an incompetent coach, that team will not perform. So far, I do not believe that POS management is incompetent. In fact, I have been saying exactly the opposite. But it is now time to deliver.

News due out in the next week or two. Let's hope they don't let us down once more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.445K 1.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 51994598 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7847467 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.