CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

I just had an interesting conversation with Jeff Seeney today....

1. 92 Posts.
    I just had an interesting conversation with Jeff Seeney today. He seems sympathetic of CXY, however was not open to listen to the facts. He seemed to know the differences in technology. When asked if he knew who ergo exergy was, he had no idea. He did not want to hear about CXY'S technological capabilities. His biggest issue is with all of the mining companies and their lack of communication/PR with the locals. He is telling BG and all the gas companies that they need to smooth over the locals first before undertaking any mining. He believes once the company has the community on side, and the operation works within the guidelines then there should be no problems.
    He says the mining companied are going about their business the incorrect way from his viewpoint. The people need to be informed and they come first.
    I believe CXY have perfect opportunity to clear their name and increase public approval in Kingaroy. They have to start smoozing the locals with the facts and educating them. However it would be nice if KCCG would be open to listen to CXY, before judging and producing damaging false evidence against CXY.
    Bunya what do you think about the local's openess to hear CXY out? What is the feeling around town still?
    What is CXY doing to patch things up with the KCCG?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.