MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

the long and winding road

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    woke up today to see the share price has gone from 2 cents to 7 ish. that we won a court case. that we hope to sit down with the gov and chat about allowing mel to do what they are legally allowed to do. that we actually maybe able to drill rosella.

it has been a long and winding road to get to this position.. a position we had 12? years ago with a better share price. sorry for banging on about what was but not everyone got in at these price levels and not everyone can stomach averaging down anymore ( yep bring on the violins)

MEL still has a very long way to go. the greens have not gone away. the gov wont want to lose too much face and we still have a management that most hate ( look at the past h.c. posts)

a long way to go unless we get taken over.. but that has been the hope for years now. maybe that will shorten the road a little. time will tell.

for me i have written these off a long time ago and not included the $160,000 i invested in this stock in any of my current assets. so any movement in share price is a bonus. i just want my money back, hoping for a profit has long faded and so we continue on this long and winding road.. just hope it can end sooner than later as i am tired of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 13664897 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3626406 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.