RMS 2.10% $1.87 ramelius resources limited

And the fat cats in control are becoming morbidly obese. How do...

1. 2,839 Posts.
    And the fat cats in control are becoming morbidly obese.

How do they get away with the salaries they pay themselves......that, to me, is the $64K question.
    Add a zero or two to reflect today's pay scales, including bonus shares, options and all the other bullshit that makes up their pay packets.

RMS has been buggered since the previous hierarchy left to get TYK underway.

I guess one saving grace for RMS is they were paid in TYK shares for the prospect.
    Anyhow, hope something good comes of it, I'm still holding RMS, but only because I'm free carried.

Pity TYK had to do another cap raising at such a low price......goodness me, there's more shares on issue now that flies on a freshly dropped rhinoceros turd.

Good luck to all holders in both stocks....reckon TYK will be a better pay day in the long run, post consolidation, once the first resource is processed....ironically probably toll treated by RMS.

Not too many places where you can pick up good ground, expert management who seem to know where the drill bit should be placed.

Just thinking about early doors Wattle Dam, bonanza grades and watching that share price climb........and the excitement.....
    The biggest problem in those days was stopping the gold being nicked off the conveyors. And here we have TYK available at the rate of $2K per million FPOs "in the vicinity of....as to be effected by" one of the most important gold discovery in recent times.....and likely to be replicated by TYK.
    Don't forget that the best place to find new gold is next to old gold......or so it would seem.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning, but the glint of gold beats even that, hands down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.