KIN 3.33% 5.8¢ kin mining nl

The long game, page-7

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Copperkote I agree with all of that. There was no doubt some mismanagement somewhere, but, as you point out, we don't know where and by who. In the end the directors are responsible for governance, whether they knew of problems or not, but we have a new board with a new, independent chair so that has been resolved.

If I was looking into it I would look long and hard at the MD, who was specifically responsible for the DFS and had some generous incentives riding on the DFS and finance. And then the technical director, who you would expect to have known about key decisions made about the DFS. I have my suspicions. But to conclude anything you would need to hear their side of the story. I agree we have to distinguish between management and governance, although we don't know how hands on the Kin Board have been. Given a new CEO, and given two new independent board members, including a new chair, it is very likely that individuals responsible for the deficient DFS are no longer in the positions they once held. Beyond that, I don't see the point of either railing against management in general - you haven't - or speculating about individuals. Without knowing all the facts the latter is potentially very unfair.

I was detecting on my own, so that limits the anecdotes a bit. Closest company was a dingo who checked me out a couple of times during the day around Mt. Flora, and west of Royal Harry one evening a dingo had the cheek to growl at me from outside the light of my camp. I had some good days where I found 3 - 4 grams and 3 or 4 days where I found zip - but that is to be expected when you range over fresh ground. IMG_2406.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $68.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ $81.39K 1.368M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 158440 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 566786 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.