TPM 0.00% $8.93 tpg telecom limited

Someone on HC already said there are so many dumb and uneducated...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

Someone on HC already said there are so many dumb and uneducated comments. This is much in the same vein, an uninformed opinion based on anecdotes...

I have not yet seen a single post on here that has actually pointed out what is really happening.

TPG started the mobile network play in 2015, this isn't a recent development.

TPG was contracted to link Vodafone towers and sites with their cable network, note that there is reference to this in their presentations as the "Dark Fibre" network. TPG effectively laid lines for Vodafone for their use as well as additional "Dark" lines available for hire by other networks for future bandwidth once 5G networks rollout.

TPG owns the Dark Fibre lines.

TPG has access to all the same towers as Vodafone.

All TPG needs to do is install transponders on the existing towers (circa. $500ea) and they will have the required "tower infrastructure".

The Singapore deal allows them to reduce transponder costs further as same equipment is being rolled out.

The spectrum acquisition was a very calculated move that has been years in the making.
    TPG made Vodafone effectively pay for the majority of the required infrastructure and there are some serious rollout economies of scale with concurrent in Singapore acquisition.

The mobile network entry is nothing short of genius, Teoh has gone all in on this deal and it will cannibalise a significant portion of the market.

The insto component was well received and I do not see TPG raising further capital, they have all the funding required and are well capitalised.

I simply cannot agree with any of your comments, they are highly uninformed and simply serves to further misguide investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.