UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

The long wait

1. 1,073 Posts.
    The information that is constantly provided by all the posters on HC always seems to be positive. There is always clues hints or in some cases definite statements that allows us to rub our hands with glee and dream of what can be. At times though I pull my hair out watching the share price constantly erode for no apparent reason. The shorters can't totally be to blame. Is it that people have unrealistic time frames for this to take off. I myself am guilty here. I thought this would take of years ago. Is it because to fully understand its potential you need a science,medical and business degree? The more I attempt to understand the more I realize I have a lot to learn. I doubt many people can glance at this stock and understand it and so a lot of investors just pass it over and invest in stocks that involve a lot less diligence. I think that until investors can see us turning a profit and that profit is locked in for years to come then we are always going to be in a state of limbo however frustrating that may be. I have my good days and my bad and if was not for HC I would of sold long ago because I can always come on here and be reminded why I hold and not let the constant depreciation wear me down. Good luck to all and be patient. It's going to take 2 years and if you think you can do better trading have a go in the tipping comp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.