OIP 0.00% 4.3¢ orion petroleum limited

Greetings Everyone, our beloved OIP will unfortunately languish...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Greetings Everyone,

our beloved OIP will unfortunately languish in the depths of sharemarket despair until management show the fortitude to actually do something...One cannot plant the seeds of growth without first proving that the soil is fertile...And let's just consider the importance of that word....."prove"...

My mind races back to such bullish but at the time junior explorers-come-producers such as FMG, BOW, and in recent times KAR...Remember them???? They each respectively (or are in the process of) shored up massive potential reserves in the resource of their choice...Forget the fact that the GFC came along,and that at times there was absolutely no cash to develop what they so proudly boasted they possessed...Bottom line is that by proving what they had (or potentially have), they created interest and desire in their stock...Who cares if you've got no coin in the bank...if you're sitting on a potential Lassiter's Reef someone else will always want you.

Point I'm trying to make is that as long as OIP management sit on their hands with their heads in the sand talking the "gunna do" lingo,we cannot expect much action in their...sorry, OUR...SP....Let's hope that the recent management changes project OIP on an independant and agressive trajectory, rather than limp meekly in the shadows of ESG, standing by obediently like some subservant "Yes" man...

I await patiently for some signs of spine and vision.....

Clozapine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.