the lying wabbott not pm material, page-90

1. 1,799 Posts.
    re: cerhob.. howard shows contempt for australians
    cerhob,

Just hope you don't think I'm separating Julia Gillard's style of delivery from the content of her argument. As it so happened her technical quality, her ethical quality and her aesthetic quality i.e. truth, goodness and beauty as one drove home the fact that Abbott was callous, insensitive, and acted in a grossly inappropriate manner for the individual who ultimately is responsible for Australia's mental health system.

You make the point that it was just a Gillard assumption that Howard wanted Brogden to resign. However when looking at what Howard said of Brogden, the fact that Brogden would get no support from Howard and the callous mindset of Howard's little mate Abbott, well then the Gillard assumption is plausible. Add to that the media statement from Greg Baxter, spokesman for News Ltd, publishers of the Telegraph. ..... "The source of the original story (which led to Mr Brogden's resignation) came from within the Liberal Party itself, and the new source about the fresh allegations also came from the Liberal Party, including at very high levels of the Liberal Party." Add to that another publisher who also hit back by revealing that the devastating stories about John Brogden came from within the Liberal Party, which is headed by Prime Minister John Howard.

But if that doesn't get through to you Cerhob then read what Howard says when he spoke to Brogden on that Monday morning before announcing his decision to resign.

"Mr Brogden rang me earlier today and indicated that he'd come to the conclusion that, in all of the circumstances, he should resign. I indicated to him that I agreed with that decision. He has decided to stay on in parliament. There isn't really anything more I can add," he says.

So while the cunning Howard didn't verbally say "he should resign", he certainly was there in full knowledge of what was happening and SUPPORTED Brogden's decision to resign. In the case of Abbott's equally disgusting behaviour as he put the boot in, Howard supported his decision NOT to resign.

Seems as though chumps try hard but tend to get put off by an intelligent women with a bit of style. ......... Funny how they prefer Jackboot Johnny and his wacky lacky the wabbott.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.