LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

the lynas london whale/s, page-25

1. 3,760 Posts.
    Blackrivered,

No worries, I was a bit peeved at you becuase I havent been one of those ones that have hammered you or labelled accusations...but you back tracked. I've never really had a go at "those evil shorters" on here coz I frankly don't care.

Like you, while Lynas may or may not be a shorters paradise, I am invested for the Business case. As mentioned, certainly not in the green but I dont lose sleep. Also I would be in the "701 club" or whatever that used to be called probably ten times over so my dolalr losses would amount to more than the totality of the total holdings for many on here.

Shorting, whilst I disagree with it on philosophical and economic grounds, is part of the market now. It's not going anywhere. But the market is merely a mechanism. And we are as close to the Efficient Markets Hypothesis as we are ever going to get i think. We are at semi-strong form efficient at the very least. Lynas is 40 something cents because the market is pricing in all known information. 40 something cents reflects its risk/return opportunity....plus or minus some potential mispricing. That's all it is. But people want to make more of it that it is.

If people would only shut up instead of constantly whinging they would see things and see value for what it truly is (wherever that is).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.