LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

the lynas london whale/s, page-34

1. 3,760 Posts.
    "Cross trades are included in the daily volume"

Yes they are. So what?

Dark pools/Grey pools do exist. Yes they do exist. No one denies this. Any trade settlement not via an exchange is a dark pool.

Sometimes I transfer shares from my name to my partner name via an off-market transfer form. This is a dark pool exchange.

If a super fund or insto wants to sell 100 million shares and they can find a buyer they can do exactly the same thing.

Lambda, what does any of this have to do with REE prices, LAMP phase 1 or 2 upramp? Or anythign fundamental to the company.

There will be dark pool and cross trades when lynas or any other stock is at ANY price.

Start to think about things a little deeper will you please.

SMSL, corroded pipes, the TOL, Phase 1 delays, REE prices hitting $200 per kg....none of this has anything to do with any of the conspiracy theories out there amd "insto manipulation".

Shift your paradigm. Also it doesnt matter if charting is your disclipline, long term, fundamentals drive share prices. I mean loooooooooooong term not "long term". If you are here for a mon or a ear or maaaaaaaaabe two ars well yea, is is a painful ride.

If you held CBA since the float at $5.40 in the early 90's do you think it matters if CBA share price is $45, $55 or $75?

I'm going to ask you this and I hope you answer honestly.

You "invested" for a short term quick gain and you got trapped right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.