LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

the lynas london whale/s, page-35

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Copper

I agree with you fundamentals to me are in good shape once pipes fixed and we are back to nameplate, no arguments there, I'm looking forward to it,

Reason why I am talking about manipulation, is due to how this thread started kindly by fender, with his allegory, I'm just confirming his statements IMHO

Nowadays due to how fast investment cycles travel, hft and the volatility of the market, IMHO the days of looooong term investment will not exist much in the future due to a corrupted asx, allowing shorting, hft, dark pool and manipulation to occur, I have invested in lyc for two yrs already, my original plan was to stick around 5 yrs as I consider this long enough to reach my exit price, or if the price came up earlier than I consider it a Xmas present, IMHO the days of keeping a stock 20 plus yrs is over, due to the nature of businesses having to constantly reinvent themselves due to social trends or tech discoveries,

But yes honestly I would rather have this investment come good sooner, and i dont see anything wrong with that? Im just sick of the negativity and the manipulation making the SP go in the wrong direction,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.