VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

The m-payments revolution, page-173

1. 11,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1434
    Thanks Ezyrider. It's easy to get carried away at times. Hopefully, this post isn't one of those times

Yesterday, I speculated on the 'potential revenue' that could come from a successful JV with Salt or other party for the mobile commerce business model.

This is simply a fun, speculative exercise, but wanted to illustrate what figures could potentially look like, if TSN moved into this space.

Note, I have kept the total number of 'potential clients' on TSN's database (made up from the 3 Banks, various Utility Companies and Corporate Institutions) the same throughout. I have also kept the percentage of clients that TSN may be able to target the same. The only item that I have adjusted is the number of transactions per month, which will be reflected in 'yearly transactions' as well as 'total revenue to TSN'. For this exercise, I have not included what percentage fee to Banks would be, nor have I included the percentage split (TSN/Salt) of the 2.9% would be or calculated what that might be as that most likely wouldn't be based on a fixed amount. As per yesterdays post I also speculated a mutual agreement of a 40/60 split on the fixed transaction fee i.e., $0.30c. 40% to TSN and 60% to Salt??

TSN -  $0.30 x 40% = $0.12c
    Salt -   $0.30 x 60% = $0.18c

Please let me know if others think this speculative exercise is overly optimistic or let me know if my estimates are way off the mark or simply if I am up in the clouds lol!. Refer to table below.

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.