NXL 0.62% $4.80 nuix limited

THE MACQUARIE TRAINWRECK: NXL, page-27

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I agree and I just keep coming back to peer companies on the Nasdaq (where Nuix should be once the *@$#* is removed from the top). Palantir has been mentioned previously, but Snowflake is another example of a company with similar technology with a business model designed by someone who understands what their business actually can do. Snowflake takes JSON files (designed to be read by computers) and makes them searchable, but is unique in that it allows customers to quickly sign up and charges usage by the second. Nuix can read in any file type and make it searchable, but isn't taking advantage of its IP by using outdated sales and business models. Once the right tech-savvy (and ethical) management is on board this company has unbelievable potential. Snowflake currently has a Mkt cap of 72+ Billion for a technological solution that is laughable in comparison to what Nuix can do. It is a tragedy what the current management team has done with the opportunity they have so far squandered and the choices they have made to save a few million that have costs investors many more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.