BPO 0.00% 0.3¢ bioprospect limited

the macs fakta, page-11

1. 7,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    t4p....clouds...silver linings etc....thanks for your post following today's action

The plug over 3.6 is only big in relation to recent volumes...we have seen days with multiple buy orders going through in the 1mn - 2mn range - funnily enough from low 3s upwards....which is where we are again now.

I don't think the plug will prove to be even a slight problem if your pre-emptive trigger alert is going off on computer screens all over Australia.

History repeating itself...we have been here before only to be followed by a big rise in the SP to around 4.

About time BPO was able to consolidate above 4 this time...

Anyway.....I hold quite a few BPOOA - I have bought them so I am on board when this saga fully unfolds...

I shall watch tomorrow's action with interest.

Good day on OVR today - I would presume you still hold...as do I....

I am returning to Berlin later this month for good. If BPO and OVR do what they are hinting at doing I will be flying back 1st class guzzling the complimentary champage all the way to die haupstadt.

I will just have to trade the Australian market from 8pm to 2am - gotta be better than watching German tv...

Maybe I will have to change my nic from ExBerliner to Berliner once I leave.

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.