the mad north koreans, page-81

1. 2,420 Posts.
    Every single rocket site, every single comms centre, every single quadrant occupied my the military (now foolishly lit up apparently) has been zeroed in on and targeted a long time ago, troops on the move?-daisy cutters, EMP's and ALu mix bombs dropped from 35000ft will wipe them out in minutes if needed, entire regions of troop concentrations or valleys for kilometres will have no oxygen, if they wan't a baptism of fire, they will receive it, bloody mob of idiotic infantiles, look at all these so called generals-they all look over 70 yo-all look to be in peril and generally (sorry pun intended) in fear of their lives, (they all look mortified to a man) and relics of the past with Billy Bunter in charge-total joke-let bloody China feed the lot of them now-cut off all oil, food and internet due to the war footing-they will be left completely in the dark (if not already)-wait a minute, I think I saw a single lantern shining in Pongpong taken from a high res satellite, but it went out due to lack of dried grass fuel
    As Billy Bunter said-time to settle accounts-but their counterfeit US bill money ships long ago have been dried up.
    This fat overfed clown won't last too long-how many times has this dingle donger escaped assassination now?
    Come on Big Boy!--your day to settle accounts has arrived.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.