"God is Love ! An I'm gonna kick you in the nuts until you see...

1. 10,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27

"God is Love ! An I'm gonna kick you in the nuts until you see the light !"

A Republican state legislator in Kansas was arrested on Thursday afterallegedly kneeing a boy in the crotchwhile substitute teaching amidst a series of religious-based rants directed at his students.

According to The Kansas City Star, Rep.Mark Samsel, 36, who represents the City of Wellsville in the Sunflower State’s legislature, wascharged with misdemeanor batteryand booked into the Franklin County Adult Detention Center. He has since posted $1,000 bond and issued a series of social media posts to defend himself.

Students reportedly filmed numerous videos of the Republican opining on a variety of topics including suicide, anti-LGBTQ bigotry, sex, masturbation, and religion.

“[M]ake babies,” Samsel instructs the students in another video shared with the outlet by students’ parents. “Who likes making babies? That feels good, doesn’t it? Procreate . . . you haven’t masturbated? Don’t answer that question . . . God already knows.”

At one point, Samsel tells the student, “You’re about ready to anger me and get the wrath of God. Do you believe me when I tell you that God has been speaking to me?” He then pushes him, and the student runs to the other side of the classroom.

“You should run and scream.”

In another video, he tells students, “Class, you have permission to kick him in the balls.”

https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/republican-state-rep-and-substitute-teacher-arrested-for-allegedly-kneeing-boy-in-crotch-during-religious-rant-check-his-nuts-for-him-please/
    Last edited by sharps2r800: 03/05/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.