CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Sent an email to MS yesterday and received a reply this...

1. 241 Posts.
    Sent an email to MS yesterday and received a reply this morning.It was in regard to the ann on the 4th March(Angolan oil permits).I had found that this ann was a bit vague so I needed clarification even though many have posted that it was all positive still needed to find out for myself.I think that the fall of the SP on that day was because people like me misinterrpruted the ann, and since that day the sp has been in decline.
    MS stated in the email that the 4 offshore blocks are cityviews if Conrad wants them.
    The onshore blocks are for local Angolans. Their are 6 groups and Cityview are in a JV with 4 of them.
    As for the licensing rounds at the end of the year these are separate to the above, and as MS has stated before that Cityview were not interested in being involved in the tendering process.
    I hope that this info is old news and that it may help to clarify for those like me that werent quite sure.
    Anyway all sounds good and as for MS and his team very professional expect to see further positive anns before the placement theres no way in the world that they would give away 75.000.000 shares at the current price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.