BUY 25.0% 0.5¢ bounty oil & gas nl

precious,First major consideration to note on specs is the hype,...

1. 1,710 Posts.
    precious,

First major consideration to note on specs is the hype, Second is the volumes, third the anticipation, fourth the asset and fith market cap relative to its peers.

The volumes have been very impressive, a third of the BUY market cap exchanging hands in one day WoW. This was the case early last week as well, which was a catalyst for Fridays whoping rise, after some profit taking in middle of last week. The high volumes indicate that the profit takers who bought in at much lower price have churned out. New support and resistances have been built.

The LNG industry in AUS is hot and flavour of the month and there is the near term anticipation of more positive announcements. The hype is still with BUY and the market cap will be judged with its peers like MEO. As MC is much lower then its peers peole will buy BUY.

I expect to see high volumes and more profit takers 2moro. This will again set the stage for another big rally.

A rally like this with extremely high volumes dont die off with in a couple of days, it lasts until MC hits equilibrium, and at todays price i still belive the MC is cheap. If the volumes were low then I would not even be looking into buying BUY. There must be lots and lots of people believeing in PEP 11 story...

A farm-in contract then expect price to reach $1. Spud'ing the well $1.20. Near completion of well $1.50. Successfull well $3.

I also think that Advent are a class company who have the right managment, experts and connections. They are a very good run company. Talbot does not buy into a company if it were not the case. Advent are very positive on PEP 11, and their expertise have lots of merit. Advent have been studying PEP 11 for a couple of years now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.