GGE 0.00% 0.5¢ grand gulf energy limited

the making of a multi bagger, page-10

1. 140 Posts.
    Yeh I'm not sold on it just being an insurance cash raising? A Just in case? Management wanted an extra 10% because They know We need it? Maybe things are brighter than I tend to think lately and it is all for Development as mentioned? Then I tend to think a raising to institutional investors will take place somewhere in the range of 0.005 to 0.01c!? No doubt with options attached. Hopefully We get invited also? If Desiree is not commercial though? I'm afraid it is insurance and We will not be moving up Our sp any time soon. I think there will be a new party in the top 20 too after the raising! If there is to be one?! Especially with Mac Bank reducing. In the near future though, I'd like to see: a.Desiree Commercial b.Bayou Corne Sinkhole Stable c.Development of Our existing wells and extensions. d.A higher SP-- around the 2c mark. e.Leading into a 10 for 1 share consolidation. Taking SP to 20c and approx. 500 million shares on the market after raising! f.A continued aggressive approach to drilling and participating in drills(high and low risk) g.Acquiring new prospective leases. Looking forward to the coming year here and hope GGE can get a few breaks from the Gods around that darn Sinkhole to release some well/ long awaited Value into Our accounts. What do You guys recon?? As always My opinion only... :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.526K 605.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 13179173 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5744800 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.