AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Over last 2 weeks there has been much speculation and commentary...

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Over last 2 weeks there has been much speculation and commentary from a wide range of media, analyst and their friends. This IMO creates the perfect environment to create stimulus of the AGO share price, known as "market making" in readiness for Shorting to once again prevail by selling at around .70 cents. Of course to believe the commentary of late one would be fairly naive! or simply living in hope with a contrarian viewpoint. My initial thoughts were correct most M&A's occur when business is positive and there are less lines of resistance. Truly who would buy AGO? My guess with the high amount of Shorts absolutely nobody. The best thing for AGO is to take a leaf out of the English Premiere League, whereby failure is dealt with swiftly and a new coach/ manager is appointed. Hopefully the search for a new MD will require a detailed interview response on how the new MD will deliver a rail solution for AGO within 3 months. The AGO Board needs to focus on things they can control, being a rail solution, the question must be raised why are they dragging their feet?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.