CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

the making of the monster

1. 326 Posts.
    Thought I'd write my thoughts on Botsy and why it will change everything...

We know about the coal demand, the Indians wanting Marshala, Asia's desperate need for Coal and we all know CCC's current operations... But what about Botswana?

CCC's has two tenements in Botswana;

1) Serowe; and
    2) Kweneng (obtained through Marshala deal)

Serowe (see link below)

As you can see, CCC sandwiches (BOARDER TO BOARDER) African Minerals (AFR). AFR are trading around 60c, are not producing a gram of coal, but have JORC 2.35 BILLION tonnes of coal over two seams that run across the tenement. It was estimated, before drilling that AFR had a target of 1-1.5 Billion tonnes. They have already EXCEDED that...

Our Serowe Tenement? 10 TIMES AS BIG PEOPLE! Our estimate is 4.7 BILLION tonnes... If we find what our neighbours have and double the expected which the board is confident in doing, we are talking 5-10 BILLION tonnes!

Do you notice something else in the picture? The black lines? Yes RAILWAY! Guess what? There is a consortium under way for that rail to link with a Port at Walvis Bay, Namibia. Guess whos leading that? Underwriten by Macquarie Bank! Who has been buying CCC? MACQUARIE!!!!!

Things beginning to link together?

Kweneng (the mystery licence)

We don't know a lot yet... We know the Indians offered $420 mill for it. So we shall see...

What will happen in Botsy?

1) We will drill then JV with AFR to create a monster coal centre
    2) We will drill, take the cream from the top and sell the rest to AFR; or
    3) We develop quicker than AFR (who are atleast 3 years away from turning a shovel) and take the bugger over.

Thats it...

NOW, AFR has had their resources in Botsy factored into their share price (going 33% roughly)... WE HAVE NOT

Our drilling has just began, so hold on... its is going to be an exciting ride.

We hit 5 Billion tonnes? 20c

We hit 8 Billion tonnes? 40c+

This is my thoughts only...

Those who don't know, read:

http://conticoalers.com/

The pics in this article;

http://conticoalers.com/2010/12/20/meet-the-neighbour/

Enjoy...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.