OCV octaviar limited

the man from elysian fields, page-9

1. 1,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Phil, I made an official complaint to ASX and ASIC in regards to the mismanagement of PIF Funds by OCV The following was the response I got from ASX:::ASX places considerable value on information received from members of the investment community, as it assists us in our role of monitoring compliance by listed entities with ASX Listing Rules and maintaining the integrity of our market. Accordingly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide to us the particulars of your concerns.

As ASX’s jurisdiction in relation to listed entities is defined by the ASX Listing Rules, the actions we are able to take are limited to matters that involve a potential breach of those Rules. Unfortunately Octaviar Premium Income Fund is not in itself a listed entity, and as such we are unable to take further action with respect to your complaint. ASX has, however, forwarded your complaint to representatives of the Octaviar Premium Income Fund in order that the matter can be dealt with more appropriately.

Please note that while Octaviar Limited formerly controlled the responsible entity of the Octaviar Premium Income Fund, as of 13 June 2008 this is no longer the case; Wellington Capital Limited assumed control of the Fund as of that date. :::: Well thats all very well, but to my knowledge the ASX has done nothing on behalf of shareholders either, who I would have thought deserved some support. Regards, Seamisty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.