CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

In defence of Scorps. because hotcopper suspended the cdu...

1. 471 Posts.
    In defence of Scorps. because hotcopper suspended the cdu thread, I thought I would email him and ask him what he thought of the announcement. In my email I said I would appreciate it if you could reply but that if he didn;t I understand. I have never met this guy personally. Early this morning I received a reply. I can honestly tell you, he is gutted, like most of us on this thread. How I see it, is this guy invested a lot of his personal time to share his information. The illustrations of his graphs and indepth analysis were second to none. Like he said to me all the information he translated came from the company announcements. He consistently put up the figures and charts based on those drill results. Now on the other side there were posters who were quick to shoot him down,constantly criticising his work but without producing detailed analysis to substaniate their arguement. In the end I learnt a lot more from his posts which helped me make an informed decision. I purchased more shares, even on marginloan. In the end It was my decision to buy the shares, noobody twisted my arm. If the announcent had of been out of this world and the share price flying thru the roof, you would have a different take on the situation but unfortunately it didn;t happen THIS TIME. So I personally hold no grudges against the bulls or the bears of this stock. I still hold and scraping up every cent I have to avoid margin calls. Like I said I am gutted, anxious, flusterred and everthing else that goes with losing money that over the last 4 years I could have put to better use. I am still confident, the only thing is, it will take a little longer to get there.

Scorps
    Thanks for all your efforts and your time that you have put into this stock. I will be eargerly awaiting your return.

Cheers

Flinders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.