GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

The management of Greatcell solar completely failled

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    What a great statement and pictures RC published 2013/2014/2015 about potential investors in Germany/Frankfurt and all over the world!!!
    What a great Plan from RC to search for money in Turkey since years (Nesli DSC and than Gunse PSC) - why Turkey!!!
    What a great Plan B from RC to sell 50 % of the material production - the only productive part of GSL?! To be honest, to be able to negotiate you have to have several potential partners on the table. So I guess they never had a plan B!!
    What a great strategy to change the name in that crucial phase from Dyeso to GSL - most important!!!
    According to RC: New Mooney (nobody knows it...), China, India, Thailand and big Investors as Tata Steel are waiting for the possibilty to invest in GSL!!! there was never ever any interest and all of those countries have huge R&D groups in this field of technology.
    Millions of dollars are waiting for us, he stated once... I guess the announcement with the biggest amount of money was 60 million dollars from turkey infrastructure prgogram - what a fake!!!
    Huge demosntration projects were announced from RC. Non of them have been realized!!!

The fact is, nothing has been reached by the GSL management.

And in my opinion they are providing a kind of management buy-out what has been started already - I´m not sure if it is a legal action during a volluntary suspension - without any contribution of the shareholders. A further dilution including the contribution of the shareholders would have been much fairer! We must and we will stop the management in selling parts of GSL to private persons/companies. It´s our company and we have the right to decide and to participate in such cases and we have the right to buy and to sell company shares at any time!

The only source of money they have is coming from the R&D department, who are submitting one research project after the other to get money from the goverments all over the world! But to request the research money from the goverments, the GSL management have to provide 30 - 50 % of additional money - they completely failled!

Have a look at the other companies:

Oxford PV:
    - Established Pilote Line in Berlin
    - Huge Partners (Statoil, Legal & General Capital, European Investment Bank
    - Huge Fundings: 40 Million €

Solaronix
    - Material production
    - Demonstration projects

Saule technologies (https://sauletech.com/)
    - first commercial contract in BIPV with Norwegian construction company Skanska
    - Skanska launches first perovskite solar cell application in office buildings together with Saule Technologies
    - more than 20 running R&D projects with different industrial partners: 40 Million €
    - severall licences has been sold: http://sauletech.com/business/

GSL has been shifted by the management to the backfront of Preovskite Solar Technologies!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.