@zbusc jeez you guys are the limit - apart from having a...

1. 17,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    @zbusc jeez you guys are the limit - apart from having a life-long love affair with your own penises - now you cast your glance towards women to see how bad you can make them - did you all have horrid mothers, who really didn't want you, and - maybe - should have aborted you?

Yes I am sure some sub-human member of your guild of brothers has done this to a woman, no doubt and she may have aborted or not - some women have probably taken similar desperate measures. - I know of one rape case personally, (Russian soldier, my cousin twice removed) the girl who was 16 when she got raped, rejected her son - he was brought up by elderly, kind but slightly dotty grandparents - years later had a sex change operation - I was only aware of this situation when I visited 'home' after years of absence and met this kindly, lanky, badly dressed 'woman' who was happy he/she could pass as a woman. I reckon there was so much trauma even before his birth, I cannot utter any sort of opinion, even - and can only thank a higher being for making me what I am, without the additional trauma of not knowing how to fit in for reasons of ambiguous sex. Pity there is no 'sanity pill'.
    Get well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.