The Mark of the Beast is coming, page-83

1. 17,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    @CSDL no-one in their right mind, not a doctor, nor a mother-to-be would abort at that late stage, unless it is a health issue, or the baby is already dead.
    I was fortunate, never had to have an abortion - my own mother told me in her last year of life, that she had to have an abortion for almost every year of her married life, until I was born. I was so shocked, I didn't ask how many, but their economic circumstances were so dire, and the living situation impossible; husband being jobless for 10 years, before a certain H. came into power in Austria/Germany - being forced to live in something resembling a shed through which the neighbouring school's heating pipes went (heated by coal and gas escaping into their 'living quarters'), impossibility of getting better living conditions, and a religious dictatorship in power who made the sale of any birth control equipment, pills, etc a prison-offence - and a wonderful Jewish doctor who pleaded for the life of the child every single time - yet she had no option - despite it being an offence which could have incurred a prison sentence for both. It was a 'Catholic' dictatorship, under someone called 'Schussnigg' you an look it up. We all know how that ended . . .

Anti-abortionists simply want to control women. A woman who has half a chance of giving a reasonable life to a child, would never abort.
    A man can just leave his sperm and abscond - a woman is stuck with the responsibility for a child - as I find out now - for the rest of her life.
    Men have no right to make such laws - the gall of some!!!
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.