ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

The Market and ADO

1. 729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1689
    The vigorous and almost wholly enthusiastic response on Hot Copper to the unearthing by mjc159 of the Scienion agreement with Anteo, on the back of the announcement two days earlier of the listing of Mix&Go products on the Sigma-Aldrich catalogue, is in stark contrast to the greeting received by ADO announcements earlier this year. Resounding sighs of disappointment to the Veritas, Cook, Luminex, UQ and even IMRA announcements from March just past to early this month. Even the presentation on battery performance was greeted with scepticism, with no recognition that the only criticism that could be laid against Anteo was its optimism about time scales (a criticism that can be fairly levelled against me - just ask my grown family who have been under water!). Anteo does not tell lies - one of the main reasons I have been a long term and steady holder.

"Where are the revenues? These are just more 'collaborations', without real substance!" have been many of the cries, and the SP has languished. Why is this so?

Perhaps there has been a standard factor at play - "the trend is your friend" - and as the trend was downwards, many sold some of their holdings, expecting they could pick them back up more cheaply. The key to stopping that downward trend was a clear announcement that demonstrated that the health industry thoroughly endorsed Anteo's nanotechnology. It appears that the Sigma listing has finally done that. The Scienion news has provided another jolt upwards.

My own view is that those who have taken the trouble to understand the technology well enough to grasp its global significance, taken the trouble to get to know the company, and had the courage to put their money where their mouth is, have made good decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $16.09K 770.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3814417 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 433979 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.