the market has finally lost its credibility, page-14

1. 17,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 342
    hi mac12,

I would not expect many specs to recover at all even with runs like this.....the transition on the new era of economics have being set IMHO....

But, in the other hand, apart of financials we are running ok...ASX at 140 points today.... I'm not complaining.....

Obviously you've got a point here.... I think the CFD's Margins and Shortining have taken a toll on all markets not only ASX....and it's the major problem with the market confidence and sentiment....

I cannot see a full recovery in confidence either as credit problems and further financial exposures on their quarters will deter many in investing atm....

I still cannot believe people coming out saying we've found a bottom and the correction or problem has gone.....IMHO these ppl are pretty much trying to believe on something with no fundamentals.....

The way US has rescued the markets is something to be very worried about for the future....printing such large amounts of money and lowering the interest rates so aggressively will definetely take a toll in their economy in a near future...

In the meantime we can all rip from this mini bulls and make some money....until the music stops again...

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.