NTI 1.30% 7.6¢ neurotech international limited

Its coming people... I keep looking back to old mate WINX... 9c...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Its coming people... I keep looking back to old mate WINX... 9c vwap (over 10 consecutive days) needed to get his truckload of oppies... How does it not make the Fin Review last weekend or this week is beyond me (well I didn't see it anyway and no news articles appear on their website).. The Australian picked up the * report, but it wasn't in the "paper" so to speak. So apart from those that follow, and the odd bit of twitter action, due to the close of day price action, no one has really picked it up.. I think the Market Herald did a 75 second grab on it, but it didn't appear on my HC feeds at all on the day of announcement, wasn't until Tuesday it appeared (for me anyway).

Also, where is the CEO Q&A that was going supplement the webinar? I thought that would have dropped Monday, Tuesday at the latest.

Apart form the first FOMO run to 8.5c back in march 2021, this has IMHO been undervalued vs the potential, and this value gap keeps widening every time the release trial related news (clinical or pre-clinical)... Patience will be rewarded - Just have to have the conviction to hold to end of 2024...

I should have held a long term and a trading parcel (well i tried but have just committed the trading parcel to long term now).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $77.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.6¢ $64.07K 832.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 161464 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 17809 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.