AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

It would appear that the Clowns have been allowed to run rampant...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    It would appear that the Clowns have been allowed to run rampant with their speculation,innuendo and un-founded dribble on Hotcopper once again!

So let us look at Alexium in a review of what has transpired throughout the year

OPERATIONS AND SALES UPDATE

Alexium Is now one month into our new 2018 fiscal year having finished the 2017 fiscal year on a high note
    with our first ever cash positive month in June. Alexium continued the success we saw in June with strong
    top-line sales in July while increasing the margins over those realized in June.

After months of scale-up and support efforts, Alexium
    is very close to its first full-volume chemistry sales to the finisher selected by Pegasus Home Fashions to
    roll out their new cooling pillow. In addition, based on product performance and runnability, Alexium has
    begun work to explore opportunities with this finisher in adjacent spaces.

As we stated in the 4C last month, Alexium ended the quarter with A$3.4M in cash and cash equivalents
    with another A$1.5M in receivables for a total of $4.9M in cash assets alongside a cash neutral month of
    June. While our cash burn has slowed dramatically over the past three quarters (to a net gain in June), a
    key part of Alexium’s strategy has been to ensure we have a healthy cash balance and working capital to
    enable rapid growth.

In addition to our cash balances, receivables and cash generation from higher
    margins, Alexium made the strategic decision the seek to extend our working capital facility to support the
    growing rate of new customers and orders.

Cash receipts for the past six months of A$13.3M exceed calendar year 2016 entire cash
    receipts of A$11.1M by 19.8%

The net cash outflow for the quarter was 50%
    lower than the previous quarter, from an outflow of A$5.9M in Q3 down to an outflow of
    A$3.0M in Q4

In 2017, with a market presence and reputation for quality and supply established leading to
    larger and more regular orders, for economies of scale, the Company shifted its focus to
    PROFITABILITY. As Alexium’s business in bedding reached economies of scale very quickly and
    realizing HEALTHY MARGINS, we began to address other markets on the basis of margin and longterm
    profitability as a key metric.

Alexium is now selling Alexicool™ to 11 different finishers who sell fabric to dozens of bedding
    brands. During the period, fabric treated Alexicool™ was sampled or shown by our customers
    to 29 different bedding brands interested in adding a cooling feature

While Alexium achieved all of the technical goals around flame retardancy
    over a year ago through various efforts with the US Department of Defense (DoD), the goal shifted
    to produce lighter weight and more breathable base fabrics to which our FR can then be applied. In
    September 2016, Alexium partnered with a large supplier to the DoD of nylon-cotton fabrics with
    the goal of accelerating the process of engineering a lighter and more breathable base fabric that
    could be married with Alexium’s cost effective and performance-enhancing FR technology to satisfy
    all of the DoD’s requirements.

So yes I can see why there is a concerted effort to drag the SP down. Hell you guys drag it down so you can pick up as much as you want from " The scared retail holder" for next to nothing.
    But as for me!.
    I love you guys because you are not the only ones "buying". This company continues to go from strength to strength and with the passing of each day I get more and more confident that the "S##t load" that I have invested in this "little diamond in the rough" will produce enough for my family and I to retire " VERY COMFORTABLY".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $358 32.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97500 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2591500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.